Saturday, March 22, 2008

Not so COLD after all...

The weather turned out pretty nicely after all today. Of course, it helped that the wonderful folks at Springwater/Catfishcreek Conservation area set up a nice wind-proof tent for me with a propane heater! I was nice and toasty...

Speaking of toast, I still smell like a campfire from the boiling syrup demos that they were doing all day. I kinda like it! (I'm strange that way.)

Here's a montage that I made up of photos I took of a bunch of the kids I painted today.

I think I'll do one next weekend too. Now I just have to figure out what kind of "weather dance" I need to do to have it turn out as reasonable as it was today. Not terribly warm, but clear and sunny, so we had a good turnout of attendees.

Tomorrow I'm off to see some of my husband Chris' family for Easter. We should probably get ourselves to bed soon! Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: