Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hot Glass: 12th Session

In my 12th session of Lampworking, I was concentrating on creating earring pairs and a few goddess beads. Those little gals are starting to come along nicely.

I also played around with some shards that were sent to me in the focal beads on the bottom. There was some unexpected (but still intreguing ) mysterious smokey blue colours that came out in the mostly amber coloured beads. I used Ivory glass as a base for them. It's such an interesting reactive glass and I'm slowly finding out all sorts of neat stuff that happens when you use different colours of glass on it.

I wish that I had more of the sparkle tangerine. The bead on the top right corner was made with a little shorty that someone gave me. I also want to buy at lease a pound of the new Effetre cool colour named "Kiwi". It is so lucious and juicy, I don't ever want to be without it in my kit!

No comments: